Motorola has simply introduced it’s rolling out Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on the Moto E. Motorola has already rolled out Android 5.0 for the Moto X and Moto G but it surely seems to be like now the Moto E would be the one to get the replace.
Based on the weblog publish on the official Motorola Weblog the OTA replace is presently solely rolling out in India and Brazil. You may simply set up the OTA by ensuring you’re working the newest Motorola Replace Service app from the Play Retailer
Obtain Moto E Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OTA .zip
For many who don’t reside in Brazil or India, you may manually replace your system by downloading the Moto E Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OTA .zip file (v22.21.32). You may obtain it right here.
- Earlier than you can begin putting in, ensure you are working a Inventory model of Android 4.4 Package Kat
- Obtain the “Blur_Version.22.21.32.condor_retaildsds.retaildsdsall.en.03.zip” to your laptop
- Flash the .zip file to your Cellphone’s SD Card (don’t place it inside any folder)
- Replace Motorola Replace Service to the newest model (4.0)
- Reboot your system into restoration
- carry out a system cache wipe
- Reboot your cellphone and navigate to Settings > About Cellphone > System Replace
- Comply with the on display directions.
Different technique of set up Android 5.0 on the Moto E:
You too can sideload the beforehand downloaded .zip file utilizing ADB Out of your laptop. Make sure that to wipe cache earlier than you proceed to put in the .zip file.