Many Galaxy Word 2 customers are nonetheless ready for Android 5.0 Lollipop to be launched on their system however Samsung Gulf simply confirmed through Fb that Samsung received’t formally launch Android 5.0 Lollipop on the Galaxy Word 2, which implies it’s going to finish up caught on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
There are various strategies to put in Android Lollipop Galaxy Word 2 utilizing Cyanogenmod 12. With CM12 you possibly can set up Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on the Galaxy Word 2. Cyanogenmod is a ROM based mostly on Android, Cyanogenmod 12 relies on Android 5.0 Lollipop and set up the ROM in your system will permit you to get the unsupported Android Lollipop Galaxy Word 2.
- First, we’re going to obtain Cyanogenmod 12 on your Galaxy Word 2, this may be performed from right here
- Head over right here to obtain Gapps for CM12
- Join the Word 2 to your laptop
- Transfer the .zip information downloaded beforehand to your Galaxy Word 2 inside reminiscence
- As soon as performed, unplug your system
- Flip your Word 2 off after which again on into restoration mode
- from restoration choose “wipe knowledge manufacturing unit reset”. Then decide “wipe cache partition”. Lastly select “superior” adopted by “wipe dalivik cache”.
- Then select the “set up zip from SD card” possibility and set up the Cyanogenmod .zip file
- As soon as performed, you possibly can set up the Gapps to get your Google Apps
- You’ve got now efficiently up to date to Android Lollipop Galaxy Word 2